The information we collect from cookies allows us to:
- Tailor our website to your personal needs
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again
- Make improvements and updates to our website based on the way you want to use it
These cookies enable you to use our website and all of its features, for example enabling access to secure areas of the website.
These cookies collect information about how you use our website, so that we can improve it for you in the future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit the most and any error messages you may receive. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
We use Google Analytics to monitor our website performances and check visitor activities to adapt our content based on their expectations.
These cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you from having to enter them again the next time you visit our website. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We, and our service providers, may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customise the advertising and content you see on our website, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our website, and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel: We use the cookies from this Facebook tracking tool to measure social media campaign efficiency.
- Google Adwords (conversion): We use Google Adwords cookies to customise the advertising and content you see for our website, limit the number of ads you see for our website, and measure the effectiveness of our campaign.
- Google Adwords (remarketing): We use Google Adwords remarketing cookies to collect data about your activities when you visit our website, the website of entities who serve our ads (advertisers), and the website and online services where we display our ads.
These cookies will be used to provide relevant ads about our offering and are intended to improve the customer experience. No personally identifiable information is stored in any of the platforms mentioned above.
Social Media Cookies
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
1 years 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
23 hours 59 minutes